Bakery Operations Manager
£ 35 – 40,000 (depending on experience)
Ref code: FMW38686
A thriving business who are continuously growing are going through an exciting period and the business is currently seeking an experienced Bakery Operations Manager! This company have a strong passionate team and is a leading manufacturer of a delicious products within the food industry.
This is an innovative yet technically oriented role, to support the whole site. You will be responsible for leading a continuous improvement culture by developing resource optimisation and initiating and manage change initiatives. You will also be expected to manage production plans and schedules, lead and develop our team by translating site strategy into department objectives. You will be highly motivated with a ‘Can Do’ attitude that will ensure your desire to succeed and grow within the company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Head all the operations
- Support the GM to ensure the smooth running of the operation & satisfaction of Clients
- Planning and organising production schedule
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full production cycle.
- Delegate machine operation, quality control and maintenance tasks to factory employees
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analysing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Understand all the positions within all lines
- Have a good knowledge of product specifications and work instructions
- Prepare Lines, supervisors & products for audits, Internal - External
- Maintain good Manufacturing practice at all the times
- Promote product quality and drive teams to meet the specifications
- Manage and control the traceability process
- To attend management meetings, BRC Audits, Customer Audits, HACCP, Health & Safety, Hygiene etc. as and when required.
Ref Code: FMW38686
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Adella Mulla
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.