Production Planning Manager
Production Planning Manager, North London
We have a Production Planning Manager opportunity available with an exciting Food / Drinks Company based in North London.
They are looking for someone who has experience as a Production Planner, with some management experience. They would like someone who is passionate, and would like to grow with the company, as they expand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Following product specifications, you will help assembly the recipe from start to finish (including ordering ingredients, stock control etc)
- Ensuring the product meets retailer and food quality standards
- Manage and oversee production- in house and with 3rdparty
- The company are constantly improving their process and recipes, so you could also be working closely alongside NPD
The Ideal Candidate:
- Audit Trained- HACCP -Be able to put together a HACCP plan (work with Standards such as SALSA and SA)
- Inventory experience - the role involves entering data on a day-to-day basis on to the company's inventory management system
- The person must be very organised and able to forecast
- Able to put processes and working systems into place
- Good delegation / management / supervisory skills
- Team player
- Operations experience and quality control in a scale up environment
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, a quick leaner and able to work well under pressure and to a time schedule
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Stock Control Planner, Materials Control, Planning Coordinator, Stock Controller, Production Manager, Operations Manager, Supervisor, Supply Chain Manager, Forecast and Supply Chain Coordinator, Packaging, Materials Scheduler, MRP, North London