We are looking for a Regulatory expert to be based part-time onsite at clients and part working from home. You must be based near Naas, Co Kildare
The role will be responsible for providing expert regulatory advice to the client to ensure all specifications, pack copies and artworks are legally compliant, market-aware and meet our client’s corporate labelling guidelines. Also involved in delivery of training of regulatory topics and client codes of practice as well as other compliance projects and supplier engagement.
Applicants should have
- Food Science or similar degree, or a Food Law or other relevant qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of EU and Irish food legislation.
- Experience of a regulatory role within the food industry.
- Ability to interpret complex food legislation.
- Understanding of the food retail and food manufacturing environment.
- Conversant with specification completion and able to review specifications and artwork
If interested apply now!
Indicative Salary Range: £50000 - 65000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.