Group Head of Planning - Multi-Site
- Contract Type
Our client, are a large FMCG company with an excellent reputation in the industry. A position has arisen for a new Head of Planning to take of multiple sites across the U.K.
This is a senior level position and only candidates with experience from a similar level will be considered.
- Management of all staff within the companies Planning division (Circa 25 staff)
- Close monitoring of inventory and stock levels
- Regular liaison with other department heads to ensure clear lines of communication
- Customer meetings and site visit coordination as required
- Management of the company ERP system
- An experienced and senior Planning Manager capable of taking on a role with large level of responsibility and multiple direct reports (Managers)
- A strong Manager of staff – able to work across multiple locations
- IT systems skills must be excellent
- Highly analytical and methodical working practices
- Driven and determined to succeed
What’s on offer?
- A salary within the range of 55k - £65k + Benefits
- The opportunity to join a growing company
If you would like to be considered please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt Recruitment.
Apply for Group Head of Planning - Multi-Site
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly