L&D Training Officer FMCG
Learning and Development Officer, Enfield, North London
We are recruiting for a L&D Officer on behalf of a Food Manufacturer based in Enfield.
The role will involve working as part of the L&D team to support the effective delivery and continuous progression of the overall L&D strategy. You will identify learning and development needs, design, create and deliver diverse learning interventions and solutions across the organisation at every level that drives organisational capability, business results and a culture of learning.
- To manage the coordination and full administration process of a range of learning and development programmes, activities and interventions
- Ensuring superlative training records, training matrices, training plans and processes are updated, maintained and adhered to
- To create, design and deliver in-house statutory, mandatory and developmental bitesize training modules for existing and new managers/colleagues at all levels across the organisation
- Proactively conduct needs analysis and research across business functions and propose, design and facilitate appropriate innovative L&D solutions
- Coordinate, facilitate and lead various existing L&D initiatives, activities and interventions
- Engage with key stakeholders across the business and provide coaching on the range of L&D interventions to support departmental objectives and individual personal development objectives
- Provide support on all aspects of L&D projects and initiatives ensuring successful implementation, on time and in budget
- Ensure that learning evaluations are appropriately timed to measure business impact and quality of training and other learning interventions. Analysing and making recommendations to evaluation outcome to improve services
- Provide reports on various L&D activity to demonstrate progress against KPIs and departmental objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in designing, delivering and evaluating innovative learning, development and training interventions from an FMCG environment
- A self-starter with a hands-on, tenacious, pragmatic approach
- Capable of building effective relationships throughout the organisation internally and externally at various levels
- Professional manner and excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient with strong project management skills
Salary: £26,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Learning and Development Officer, L&D Advisor, Trainer, Human Resources Assistant, HR Manager, HR BP, HR Business Partner, HR Advisor, HR Officer, Training Officer, FMCG, Manufacturing, Production, North London, Enfield, Essex, Hertfordshire