Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a FMCG business who have created a brand-new position and are looking for a Training Manager to join their team in London. This will be a Monday - Friday role (flexibility around hours) and paying up to £40,000 for the right candidate.
As the Training Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that Quality, Food Safety, Health and Safety legislation is adhered to and staff are trained properly
- Writing work instructions
- Review current risk assessments
- Implement new risk assessments
- Training and Validation of fit for purpose work instructions.
- Signing off training assessments
- Carrying out necessary training indicated by other managers
- Post recruitment process duties
- Evaluate the effectiveness and understanding of training activities
- Maintain visibility on the operations floor to assure new operatives’ success, maintain process knowledge, and identify gaps in the training process.
- Maintains training database, records of training and other documentation
- Identify and assist in conducting cross functional training between processes to maintain and improve the growth of associate knowledge and the flexibility.
- Previous experience working within the FMCG sector would be beneficial (preferably food manufacturing)
- Pro-active approach to work.
- Experience in delivering training
- Experience in coaching and managing training staff
If you would like to find out more about location, the company and the role please send your most recent up to date CV