Group Quality Manager
Title: Group Quality Manager
Package: £55-65k (DoE) + Company Car.
Location: South Yorkshire
Job Reference: GG/5726
Are you an experienced senior Technical professional who would relish the challenge of a dynamic food business with 10+ well-established UK manufacturing sites?
If so, this could be for you.
- To ensure the HACCP/ Quality Systems throughout the Group are correctly implemented, monitored and controlled.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, managing external agencies and ensuring product safety/security.
- Ensuring that high levels of productivity, attendance and customer satisfaction are always maintained.
- Develop Quality and Quality Systems throughout the Group.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality.
- Develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards throughout the Group.
- Ensure Quality Audits, including Raw Materials are carried out.
- Achieve and maintain customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
- Ensure the correct training regarding Quality is carried out throughout the Group.
- Originate, standardise and maintain the Group Raw Material, Process Control and Finished Product Specifications in conjunction with the Divisional Teams and Customers.
- Ensure non-compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
- Liaise with the Raw Material Quality Team about foreign bodies and incoming quality.
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Technical / Quality Management background in Food or related industry.
- Ability to review and interpret legislation and utilise this to formulate Group Quality procedures to ensure full compliance.
- Ability to liaise with and manage external stakeholders, agencies and accreditors.
- Training will be given in specific product group if required.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with GG/5726 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.