Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager, who thrives in a truly fast paced organisation? Do you have experience managing a team of Engineers in the food or consumer product sector? If so, please read on!
A fast-paced FMCG business, they supply most of the major retailers alongside food service, wholesalers and independents.
The main purpose of the role is to provide organisation and management of the Maintenance team, with involvement and leadership of CAPEX projects within the business as required.
- Responsible for recruitment, management and upskilling of Maintenance Engineers
- Support production with troubleshooting
- Introduce efficient PPM and spares processes
- Improve efficiencies of lines and manufacturing processes
- Organise and maintain team meetings and toolbox talks
- Develop and support team members, aid staff communication, training and progression
- Responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental activities within the Engineering Maintenance team
- You will have experience within a Maintenance or Engineering Management position, within the FMCG sector
- Be proactive and enthusiastic, willing to make and implement changes to improve processes across the business
- Ability to effectively plan and organise team’s workload
- Ability to work under pressure and using own initiative
- Drive and embrace change, bringing new ideas to the senior leadership team
- A can do attitude – willing to roll sleeves up and work hands on as required
At The Advocate Group, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store