Supply Chain Lead
2 days left
- Contract Type
Supply Chain Lead
18 month, fixed-term contract (36.25 hours/week)
Established in 1895, the family owned firm of Gordon & MacPhail has a number of business interests. It is a retailer in Elgin, a wholesaler of wines and spirits in the UK, a bottler of Scotch whiskies, an exporter to over 60 international markets and a distiller, owning Benromach Distillery in Forres.
Following completion of a recent supplier selection process, Gordon & MacPhail is currently recruiting a team to deliver an integrated ERP solution throughout the business over the next 2 years, based at its Boroughbriggs Road headquarters in Elgin, Moray.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Supply Chain Lead.Working within the project team (x9), and in collaboration with the operational Supply Chain team and functional business users, this role will lead the design and implementation inbound supply chain and outbound distribution processes within the company’s new ERP system, including dry materials procurement, materials warehousing/issue to production and subsequent cased good order fulfilment over an 18-month period.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level with relevant industry-specific qualifications.
- Have experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Display a track record of working in supply chain roles, knowledge of industry practice and managing change processes.
- Have experience of implementing or working with integrated ERP systems is desirable.
- Have experience in the drinks industry is desirable.
- Have proven project management skills.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Possess excellent data analytical skills and judgement with ability to lead and manage in a complex environment.
- Have excellent IT skills.
Please apply by visiting our website www.gordonandmacphail.com/gordon-macphail/careers