18 month fixed-term contract (36.25 hours/week)
Established in 1895, the family owned firm of Gordon & MacPhail has a number of business interests. It is a retailer in Elgin, a wholesaler of wines and spirits in the UK, a bottler of Scotch whiskies, an exporter to over 60 international markets and a distiller, owning Benromach Distillery in Forres.
Following completion of a recent supplier selection process, Gordon & MacPhail is currently recruiting a team to deliver an integrated ERP solution throughout the business over the next 2 years, based at its Boroughbriggs Road headquarters in Elgin, Moray.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Manufacturing Lead.Working within the project team (x9), this role will lead the design and implementation of the demand planning and manufacturing processes within the company’s new ERP system over an 18-month period.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level with relevant industry-specific qualifications
- Have experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Display a track record of working in production roles and a knowledge of industry practice
- Have experience of implementing or working with integrated ERP systems is desirable
- Have experience in the drinks industry is desirable
- Have proven project management skills
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills
- Have excellent data analytical skills and judgement with ability to lead and manage in a complex environment.
- Be PC literate
Please apply by visiting our website www.gordonandmacphail.com/gordon-macphail/careers