Assistant Hygiene Manager
Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company.
This role plays a key part in leading the Hygiene Team ensuring that all standards are achieved and targets are met. You will have some responsibility for managing the team's performance, timekeeping and delivery of team KPI's.
• Assist with leading the overall hygiene infrastructure including relevant systems, equipment and documentation.
• Drive hygiene awareness and improvements across the business.
• Lead reporting - relating to achievements, non-conformance's, corrective actions and future strategy.
• Oversee a team of Hygiene Operatives, ensuring duties are carried out correctly & efficiently to meet / exceed expectations of the business.
• Oversee a team of cleaners ensuring duties are carried out correctly & efficiently to meet / exceed expectations of the business.
• Ensuring Quality standards are adhered to at all times.
• Maintain factory GMP/Hygiene standards to exceed customer expectation.
• Mentoring & Training team members.
• Time & Attendance management.
• Work together with the Hygiene Manager to ensure that factory and facilities cleaning requirements are met within agreed deadlines, making best use of resources and materials
• Low & High Care Food Production experience.
• Ability to challenge.
• Knowldege of good hygiene practices.
• Leadership skills Flexible & adaptable.
• Communication skills Understanding KPI's.
• BRC Audits.
• Internal & External Audits.
• IOSH Managing Safely. (Preferred)
• Level 3 (Intermediate) Food Hygiene Training. (Preferred)
• Vocational training in leadership at lvl 2 or higher. Length and scope of experience also considered.
If you are interested in this position then please apply or contact Sully on 0131 226 5060 for more information.