My client are a leading FMCG business based in London looking for a qualified Health and Safety Manager. This business are very well known throughout the UK and can be found in most households.
Health & Safety:
Ensure the consistent application of the clients safety management system including regular review and updating of policies and procedures in line with changes in operational activity, legislative requirements and best practice. To include:
- business continuity plans to minimise disruption to critical functions relating to health and safety.
- regular internal audits to ensure compliance and take ownership of the high risk health and safety related tasks on the PPM system
- managing investigation into accidents and incidents ensuring corrective actions and controls to prevent re-occurrence
- working collaboratively with teams to ensure that all activities, including project activities, are regularly risk assessed and that appropriate controls are in place
- Delivery and/or co-ordination of training on health and safety related issue
- ensuring occupational health requirements are in place
- Competent person and point of contact for all relevant legal authorities
- ensuring a process for assessing and managing risk associated with activities across the kitchen and wider site
- to promote best practice
- to lead and manage the Hygiene team instilling best practices to ensure best cost use of Labour and utilities
Working hours: Monday - Friday
Salary:£50,000 - £55,000