6 days left
- Contract Type
This Park Royal supplier of food products to the foodservice sector is looking to add a Quality Administrator to the team. Reporting to the Technical Manager you would work across office, production and warehouse areas. You would be required to work on a rotating schedule between the hours of 6am and 10pm
Summary of role:
- As a 'Quality Assurance Assistant' you will be assisting and ensuring Good Manufacturing practices are followed on site and help to maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness.
- You will also be responsible for assuring the food safety and quality of all products through effective implementation of company quality assurance policies, product specifications and day-to-day operation of HACCP.
- A suitable candidate will have excellent communication skills, be a team player but is also able to work independently.
- A responsible individual who is a self-starter and is not afraid to point out when things are not completed correctly would thrive in this role.
- Ensuring and enforcing company polices/ procedures and Good Manufacturing practices.
- Monitoring all of the production areas and supporting the production team when necessary.
- Checking all is paperwork completed correctly on the production floor.
- Reporting non-conformances/ incidents and assisting in finding ways to prevent reoccurrence.
- Carrying out internal GMP audits of the site, writing reports, producing non-conformances and ensuring the corrections are implemented.
- Routine verification of scales, temperature probes and other equipment.
- Routine equipment swabbing
- Monitoring CCPs
- Updating specifications and relevant paperwork.
- Performing traceability and recall exercises.
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Word (they are a Mac book site)
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing practices and HACCP
The list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and will vary. On the whole we are looking for someone helpful and hands on who will excel in a tight-knit team.
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 24000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Quality Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly