As Quality Assurance Supervisor you will lead a quality assurance team to verify that all materials including finished products are safe and conform to all relevant specification, legislation and customer requirements.
You will complete audits and monitor the consistency of outputs across the team for compliance purposes.
You will complete KPI’s and monitor the consistency of outputs across the team for compliance purposes.
You will investigate customer complaints or any non-conformance raised internal or externally to provide data which informs resolution.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
- Previous experience within to food environment
- Allergen awareness / practical management of allergens
- Understanding of internal audit process
- CCP training including HACCP principles for Manufacturing Unit
- GMP; Knowledge of techniques
- Non-conformance reporting techniques
- Microbiological awareness – understanding of basic of food safety
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company