Ethical Trade Manager
- Drive the responsible sourcing agenda at Greencore, working closely with Commercial, Technical and Purchasing to promote the importance of sustainability and ethics in our end-to-end processes
- Partner with key suppliers to ensure transparency across the supply chain and facilitate monitoring where required
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert on all matters relating to responsible sourcing and sustainability, keeping abreast of trends and developments industry-wide
- Collaborate with our Engagement and Communications team to manage the messaging on Greencore’s sustainability and ethics work both internally and in the public domain
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We have a new opening in our Group Technical team for an Ethical Trade Manager. The main purpose of this role is to to ensure compliance with ethical standards, and driving sustainable improvements throughout our supply chain.
- Substantial experience in a similar role within food manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge of food industry supply chains, particularly main risk points of ethical non-compliance.
- Demonstrable passion for responsible sourcing coupled with strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build rapport with and influence audiences both internally and externally
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company