My client is a growing manufacturing organisation and looking to recruit an experienced Production Supervisor.Client Details
My client is a growing manufacturing organisation.Description
- Manage the timely co-ordination of all related activities to secure safe and effective productive operations.
- To manage, lead, motivate and control team members to promote a high moral within the team.
- To deal with staff issues where applicable. Ensuring advice is sought from HR Department where necessary.
- Manage a quality focused operation delivering optimum product quality and highest customer satisfaction ratings ie. Right first time every time.
- To supervise the production teams ensuring all tasks and paperwork are completed correctly and accurately.
- To complete all relevant paperwork accurately, and do handover to the next supervisor.
- To communicate any problems encountered whilst working to the Production Manager and provide reasons/outcome.
- To ensure all Health and Safety policies and regulations are fully adhered to and implemented at all levels.
Experience as a team leader / supervisor in a manufacturing environment for at least 3 years
NVQ level 2 / 3 in leadership would be desirableJob Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 basic salary