Warehouse Operations Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Warehouse Operations Manager, Bristol
As a Warehouse Operations Manager you will be responsible for supporting the General Manager in creating and delivering the operational strategy and driving efficiency and cost control into the operation.
In this role you will be directly responsible for the efficient running of all aspects of warehouse operations to ensure customer service and to minimise errors whilst controlling costs.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the warehouse operation
- Review working practices to ensure efficient operation
- Implement the overall strategy for the Foodservice site ensuring a defined structure is adopted and effective controls are implemented
- Assist the General Manager to motivate, coach and develop the warehouse teams to achieve the goals and targets set
- Instruct, interact and collaborate with all teams
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures across the site
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements to ensure the legal operation of the site
- Retain, recruit, select, train, coach, counsel, and develop team members
- Manage employees to ensure project objectives are met and exceeded
- Develop and communicate site objectives and assign accountabilities accordingly
- Establish and agree annual key objectives with General Manager
- Plan, monitor and appraise employee outputs.
- Work with the Health and Safety Department to maintain a safe working environment for all personnel and visitors to the site.
- Operational industry knowledge
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of employees
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leader, with demonstrable experience in Performance Management and team motivation
- Experienced in developing, achieving and exceeding relevant site objectives
- PC literate
- Personable, self-motivated, hardworking, confident, outgoing and professional with a sense of humour
Hours of Work: 48 hours per week - some flexibility as required Days: 5 days plus a Saturday on a rota basis
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Logistics Manager, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse and Distribution Manager, Supervisor, Supply Chain Manager, Production Manager, Stock Controller, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Manufacturer, Bristol, Gloucester, Bath, Avon, Weston Super Mare, Food Manufacturing, FMCG
Apply for Warehouse Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly