Are you looking for a new position within a fast-paced manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic food manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire. They are currently looking for a Production Planner to join their team. The purpose of the role is to create daily and weekly production plans that meet customer demand, maintaining inventory levels and providing information to the site teams to ensure short and medium term plans are achievable.
The role will be working Monday - Friday office hours and will pay between £25,000 - £28,000 for the right candidate.
- Creating and managing the daily production plan with the sites, measuring plan attainment and achieving high levels of service whilst also delivering the optimum production plan for site efficiencies
- Providing site teams with key metrics such as Service Levels and Inventory levels.
- Monitoring sales orders versus forecasted volume, highlighting constraints and working with the operations team to solve issues as they arise.
- Develop inventory policies with the Planning Manager ensuring that stock at risk is kept to a minimum.
- Previous production planning experience within the food manufacturing sector.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to time constraints in a fast paced supply chain with focus on Service to customers
- High degree on numeracy and accuracy
- Problem solving, challenge the status quo
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please send through your most recent CV or call Richard Steele on 0131 370 9191