6 days left
- Contract Type
Our Client, a leading food manufacturer and innovator is looking for a Hygiene Manager to oversee all hygiene standards management, ensuring full compliance with relevant Legislative and Retailer standards, to therefore deliver improved quality and hygiene to all internal and external stakeholders, reducing complaints and costs felt by the company.
- Plan, implement and analyse hygiene policies and Standard Operating Procedures in line with Chemical Suppliers’ requirements.
- Always ensure total safety for all working activities.
- Manage stock and contracts for all cleaning products, equipment and related services.
- Maintain hygiene records for training, cleans, testing and investigate and analyse trends.
- Motivate and maximise employee engagement, supporting their training development.
- Plan and assist with audits.
- Experienced at Management level within food manufacturing, with Food Hygiene Accreditation.
- Results driven to achieve KPI’s.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, to all levels.
- Strong team and individual manager and motivator.
- Expert in speaking, writing and understanding of the English language.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £30,000 + benefits.
- Hours: Mon – Fri, Nights, 17:00 – 01:30 or 20:00 – 05:00
- Annual Leave: 28 Days
- Government Enrolment Pension
If you have the experience and ambition to excel in a fast-paced environment, please get in touch with Alex Austin on 0131 226 5060, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Hygiene manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly