Our Client, based in Aberdeenshire is looking for an aspiring Technical Professional to assist the site Technical Manager for all technical and quality management on site, including systems quality and hands-on practical quality.
- Ensure the site complies with all BRC and customer standards.
- Manage the effectiveness of the Food Safety Management systems, and the implementation of HACCP/VACCP/TACCP structures.
- Support Technical leads in the organised root cause analysis and establishing preventive measures for non-conformances that arise.
- Plan for Crisis Management when required.
- Prepare and support audits across all Business Units (BU).
- Ensure appropriate systems are in place to monitor KPI and BU improvement plans.
- Management or team leadership experience, or a relevant graduate degree would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of BRC, retailer, and producer Food Safety Protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to liaise and support functional teams within the site.
- Passion for driving business change and appreciate the commercial value of Food Safety.
- Experience in supporting customer and regulatory audits.
- Computer and Excel literate.
What’s on Offer:
- Salary: circa £40k.
- 40 hours a week (7am or 8am starts – some flexibility)
- Attractive pension scheme.
- 29 days holiday.
If you have the experience and ambition to excel in a fast-paced environment, please get in touch with Alex Austin on 0131 226 5060