Quality Technologist, Glasgow
Are you a quality professional looking for a new challenge?
Look no further, I have the position for you.
As a Quality Technologist you will report into the Technical Manager, with key responsibilities;
• Ensuring the site is audit-ready at all times
• Assessing product quality and adherence to specifications
• Providing support with customer inquiries
• Assisting with external audits and visits
• Supporting HACCP/TACCP Teams and QMS review as requested
• Maintaining, reviewing, checking, collecting process control documents
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of 2 years of food manufacturing experience
• HACCP level 2
• BRC experience
Working hours are Monday to Friday across two shift patterns;
Dayshift 7-3:30 M-T and 7 – 2:30 Friday
Backshift 2:30pm – 9:45pm M-T 1:30pm – 6:30pm Friday
This is an hourly paid role, £9.30.
Annual leave is 30 days per year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional. If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Simon Norris.