- Utilising SAP/APO and other necessary tools where necessary, translate the demand / customer orders for the site (across all production/blending lines).
- Assist other Production Planners in the preparation of production plans if necessary, including work in progress planning, to avoid incurring unnecessary costs elsewhere within the supply chain.
- Monitor progress against the plan through frequent contact with Production Schedulers and the Operational site team, consulting / informing of any adjustments as necessary.
- Liaising with the Commercialisation and Supply Planning teams, ensure that Trials, NPI (New Product Introductions), and product discontinuations are executed in an effective way, eliminating / minimising product & material write off.
- Facilitate the weekly planning meetings alongside the Material Schedulers and offer guidance on any constraints and work through solutions to maintain operational efficiencies and the balance to maintain OTIF & Inventory targets.
- Produce/update all relevant reports for the Supply Chain Planning Manager and or EMEA Supply Planning Team as well as any ad hoc management reports as and when required, highlighting corrective actions for non-conformance to target.
- Comply with all the rules concerning Health and Safety, to ensure that all equipment is operate safely and to report any accident, injury or unsafe practice in accordance with procedures.
- A degree in an appropriate discipline (Business or Supply Chain) is desirable
- Ability to use or a good understanding of ERP systems within a production environment
- Proficiency with MS Excel, APO, Power Point and Word, SAP essential.
- Demonstrated experience in Supply Chain or Operations related role/s, Experience of FMCG desirable
- Highly numerate and comfortable handling / analysing data, ability to work well as part of a team
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills, competent written and oral communication skills including ability to give effective presentations
- Assertive and tenacious, able to think “outside the box”
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Kamis and Galeo.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.