Quality Systems Supervisor
7 days left
- Contract Type
Alexander Steele are currently working with an excellent multi-site food manufacturing company that is looking to bring on a Quality System Supervisor into their team-based in Nottinghamshire.
As Quality System Supervisor you will be reporting into the Plant Operations Manager while being responsible for the quality management systems on site, this is a Monday to Friday role.
- The day to day management and development of Quality and the Quality Management System.
- Develop and implement GMP and Hygiene standards on site.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation with regards to product safety and legality while working closely with the technical team.
- Ensure internal audits are carried out on time and to standard.
- Work closely with the quality team and raw materials team with regards to foreign bodies and quality of materials coming in.
- Previously worked in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience within Quality environment and attending/running internal audits on site.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while providing accurate information/reports.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it, please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.
Apply for Quality Systems Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly