Our client, a food manufacturing pioneer in the international world of agriculture, is looking for a Production Manager to head their team as they continue to grow and excel. If you have a passion for leading people and achieving top quality in all that you do, then this is an excellent opportunity is one of Scotland’s most beautiful locations.
- Responsible for all employees and duties in the backend of the production department to achieve factory objectives.
- Lead and motivate staff, directing and delegating activities within processing team.
- Always ensure total Health & Safety compliance for all employees.
- Maintain cost effective and efficient processing rates that meet daily targets for both manual and machinery lines.
- Manage efficiency of staff activity, including staff rotation, training and absences.
- Knowledge of food production processes within a management context – achieving strict targets daily.
- Established in leadership and management of people, in similar environments.
- Show an eye for continuous improvement (LEAN management experience), and be a keen problem solver.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, competent in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in driving H&S, whilst maintaining high quality always.
- Flexible and responsible with regards to your working hours to suit company needs.
What’s on Offer:
- Salary: £35-45k
- Competitive holiday allowance + buy and sell option.
- Market leading pension scheme.
- Critical illness cover and annual medical checks.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly