HR Administrator role, South Yorkshire, near Barnsley, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for an exciting HR Administrator / HR Assistant role for our food manufacturing client.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established company, and help support the HR and other departments.
Key elements of the role include;
- Manage temporary labour requirements (forecasting, planning, KPI's and agency payroll).
- Support the HR Advisor with all aspects of permanent labour planning and recruitment activities.
- Accurate and timely processing of all aspects of new starter and leaver procedures in line with Company policies and current GDPR legislation.
- Ordering and co-ordinating of service awards.
- Provide front line advice and support on HR related matters to management and colleagues.
- Assist with communication activities.
- Participate in HR projects.
- Responsible for all other aspects of general office administration including minute taking as required.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced busy HR function, be able to multi-task and prioritise their workload and have excellent organisation and communication skills. Applicants must have or be working towards CIPD level 3 and knowledge of current employment law and HR legislation. Experience working with time and attendance and HRIS systems is essential.
Hours of work 37.5 hours per week 8.30am-4.30pm however flexibility around working hours is required.
Salary: circa £19,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "apply" button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles: Human Resources, HR Admin, HR Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Officer, HR Graduate, Technical Assistant, Training Administrator, FMCG, Production, Food, Drink, Beverage FMCG, Sheffield, Doncaster, Barnsley, Wakefield, Leeds, South Yorkshire.