Specifications Technologist, Stevenage
We are recruiting for an Specifications Technologist on behalf of a leading food manufacturer based in the near the Stevenage, Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire area.
- Complete customer own format and BI Development specifications, declarations and customer formant specifications
- Supply specifications and nutritional information for customer product launches for packaging, food safety and intolerance data.
- Complete customer SQAs
- Handle customer enquiries on product recipes and the raw materials they contain with regard to country of origin, food scares, health and safety data, allergen and nutritional information generated the computer recipe management system.
- Support maintenance of the Recipe Management system and work with suppliers to obtain extra information where required.
- Maintain awareness of legislative issues including EU food law
- Responsible for placing new products on to the production system, including all relevant technical and packaging requirements, within required deadlines.
- Responsible for placing new raw materials on the system and ensuring all specifications and supplier questionnaires are kept up to date and an approved on the system.
- Maintaining the supplier database.
- Develop a full understanding of our capabilities and knowledge of the production and quality standards required.
- GMO, work with suppliers to ensure compliance with legislation and customer expectation on this developing area.
- Complete end to end specifications enabling customers to complete field to fork traceability.
- Awareness of HACCP
£Competitive Salary (depending on experience) +Benefits including 24 days holidayTo Apply:
Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: NPD Technologist, New Product Development Technologist, New Process Development Technologist, Specifications Technologist, Technical Systems Coordinator, Quality Systems, Technical Administrator, Technical Assistant, Food Technologist, FMCG, Stevenage, Letchworth, Bedford, Luton, Milton keynes, St Albans, Northampton, Hemel Hempstead.