Bakery Operations Manager
Bakery Operations Manager- Food Manufacturing
- My client due to continued growth and heavy investment in West Yorkshire are seeking an Operations Manager to oversee and lead the daily operations within a busy bakery manufacturing site.
- You will be responsible for day to day to operation and execution of plan producing high quality products, as per customer demand and adhering to health and safety on site.
- You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills, open to mentoring your management team.
- You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
- This is an opportunity to really make a difference and implement a change culture.
Skills and experience;
- -Working within a fast paced bakery manufacturing environment
- -Work closely with various departments, warehousing, planning, quality/technical, engineering
- -Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes
- -Strong communicator
- -Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
- -Accountability for profit and loss (P&L)
- -Management of large teams
Days based role, Monday to Friday, hours of work to suit the business needs (24/7 plant)
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, including company car and bonus along with career development opportunities.
Mach are acting as an agent for this vacancy
Apply for Bakery Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly