Our client, a large food business based in High Wycombe, are looking for an Assistant Purchasing Manager to join the growing team. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone wanting to take their next step in the FMCG industry.
- Work closely with suppliers to manage performance and reduce total cost
- Completing accurate research and analysis on products and potential customers
- Ensure pricing/product data is accurate at all times
- Address and resolve any performances issues with suppliers
- Work collaboratively with other members of departments
- Purchasing experience from any background, preferably FMCG
- Has had direct supplier and negotiation responsibility
- Experience with strategic buying, not limited to placing purchasing orders
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong MS office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Rewarding yearly bonus
- Excellent in-house training and development programmes
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Toby Bigmore at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.