A family run business, importing and processing a range of functional and natural ingredients and supplying into the food manufacturing industry, our client has accredited premises in Essex and seek a Quality Manager.
- Fulfil tasks of HACCP team leader and maintain the systems within the HACCP plan
- Review of company manuals; Food Safety and Quality; HACCP; TACCP; VACCP & technical risk assessment.
- Conduct and prepare reports of internal audits.
- Respond to complaints with reports detailing justification of complaint, and if applicable corrective action, root cause and preventative action.
- Host client and 3rd party accreditation audits (BRC, ISO9001, Soil Association, Valid IT, Sedex & Kosher) and prepare report for non-conformities.
- Plan and review hygiene and cleaning procedure verification.
- Supervise compliance of supplier audit procedures.
- Supervise compliance to schedule of GMP audits.
- Manage, coach and train team
- Deliver training for employees
- Previous experience in a quality or technical supervisory/management role
- Experience of working towards/leading BRC
- Able to work collaboratively
- Able to prioritise workload