Category Insights Assistant
£31,040 rising to £36,245
Ref code: FMW38693
An exciting opportunity for a Category Insights Assistant to join one of the world’s leading retailers, with a view to developing and training into a key member of the logistics division.
You will be joining the category team within the Logistics Division who are responsible for the management, interpretation and broadcasting of data throughout the business to help strategic decisions in relation to products. You will evaluate both internal and external data to provide a concise understanding on customer buying trends and assist the development of category activity to meet and exceed these needs. You will achieve this through monitoring the sales figures whilst providing a clear insight to senior management and the buying teams to deliver a competitive advantage.
- Lead, help and deliver strategy related information through business performance
- Create and manage positive working relationships with external customers and service providers
- Ensures all projects are delivered on time and within the budget agreed with the Category Manager
- Use initiative and suggest improvements to processes and systems for greater efficiency
- Report existing business processes and propose new processes where required
- Health and Safety and Due Diligence measurements are key to this role, ensuring adherence is met with all legal requirements
- Assist the Category Department with testing of new procedures and systems
- You will need a strong background in Category Management
- Outstanding communication skills to ensure an efficient and accurate flow of communication
- Experience of driving innovation and change
- Educated to at least A Level and highly numerate
- Manage all due diligence and other related issues
Ref Code: FMW38693
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.