Customer Services Assistants Key Accounts
Customer Services Key Accounts
Ref code: FMW38673
One of the world's largest ingredient distributors, our client supplies an extensive portfolio of speciality products for an increasing variety of industrial applications. Exciting opportunity for a customer services professional to provide and excel in all aspects of customer service for existing and prospective clients.
- Effectively communicate between the customer and internal functions to ensure requirements are fulfilled
- Analysing of data and reports.
- Receive and process customer orders.
- Receive and process customer enquiries
- Input, update and manage customer price agreements
- Update customer records
- Liaise with key account managers
- Coordination of RFQ's and customer tenders
- General administration
- Ensure all customer correspondence is dealt with by the appropriate department within the required timescales
- Excellent customer service skills
- Use of Microsoft computer software
- Good team work skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Good product knowledge
- NVQ customer service level 2 or 3
- Ability to prioritise & problem solve, ability to multitask
Ref Code: FMW38673
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Customer Services Assistants Key Accounts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly