Production Supervisor £25,000 - £27,000
My client are a privately owned food manufacturer based in Leicester and are currently seeking a Production Supervisor. This position is for those looking to step up from Production Team Leader or those looking to take a side step in order to join an innovative/growing company.
- Working to BRC standards and major retailer requirements
- Troubleshooting – to identify any issues ahead of them arising and taking appropriate action.
- Dealing with issues as and when required.
- Ad hoc projects and duties alongside the senior management team as appropriate
- Ensure that your team are operating to high quality, hygiene, safety and legality standards.
- Lead by example, have a positive attitude and uplift staff during busy moments in our fast paced environment.
- Make sure production targets are hit and customer orders are met.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have the ability to motivate a team, be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- Have experience of working within a fast paced food manufacturing environment
- Have a good level of both written and verbal English
- Coordinate daily Production & dispatch operations with the support of the management team.
- Provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Assist and identify measures to cut waste
Working 5 days a week 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm Rotating.