Warehouse Stock Controller
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within a fast-paced food manufacturing business?
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working in partnership with an award winning, multi-site, food manufacturing business who supply a range of branded and own label products into the major UK retailers.
Due to expansion and growth the business is looking to recruit a Warehouse Materials / Stock Controller for their site in North West London. This will be a Monday – Friday (office hours) role paying circa £25,000 - £30,000 for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure all inventory data is kept up to date.
- Ensure accuracy of stock is maintained
- Investigate any stock discrepancies
- Book in Purchase Orders
- Building strong supplier relationships.
- Assist with continuous improvement agendas.
- Contribute to a safe and healthy working environment by following standards and procedures
- Customer service including SLA fulfilment, enquiries and quotations.
- Update computer systems with the correct information and work with other members of staff to ensure the standards of Food Safety and Hygiene are maintained
- Experience working within the FMCG sector (food manufacturing experience highly preferred).
- Knowledge / experience using SAP system is essential.
- Proactive approach to work
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please apply with your most recent CV or call Richard Steele on 0131 370 9191.
Apply for Warehouse Stock Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly