Warehouse Stock Controller
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within a fast-paced food manufacturing business?
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working in partnership with an award winning, multi-site, food manufacturing business who supply a range of branded and own label products into the major UK retailers.
Due to expansion and growth the business is looking to recruit a Warehouse Materials / Stock Controller for their site in North West London. This will be a Monday – Friday (office hours) role paying circa £25,000 - £30,000 for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure all inventory data is kept up to date.
- Ensure accuracy of stock is maintained
- Investigate any stock discrepancies
- Book in Purchase Orders
- Building strong supplier relationships.
- Assist with continuous improvement agendas.
- Contribute to a safe and healthy working environment by following standards and procedures
- Customer service including SLA fulfilment, enquiries and quotations.
- Update computer systems with the correct information and work with other members of staff to ensure the standards of Food Safety and Hygiene are maintained
- Experience working within the FMCG sector (food manufacturing experience highly preferred).
- Knowledge / experience using SAP system is essential.
- Proactive approach to work
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please apply with your most recent CV or call Richard Steele on 0131 370 9191.