High/Low Risk Manager
We are currently working for a family run business who are looking to hire for their production team. They are looking for a production manager who has ether high or low risk experience. This would be a Monday to Friday role.
- Overseeing the formulating/completion of the daily production schedules.
- Evaluating the performance of supervisors and team leaders against designated instructions.
- The overall monitoring of stock levels to ensure correct production is achieved.
- Liaising with supervisors/Team leaders to monitor quality issues so that standards aren’t compromised.
- Training and retraining where required.
- Ensuring comprehensive traceability control.
- Ensuring residual control is maintained and monitored effectively by supervisors and team leaders.
- Continuous housekeeping compliance/improvement.
- Food manufacturing experience would be preferable.
- The Food Safety Act 1990
- The Food Hygiene (England) Regulations 2006
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1999
- Country of Origin 2011
- Food Information Regulations 2014
Please apply for more details.