Food Consumer Relations Support Coordinator
Working for one of the leading food producers within the UK, our client manufactures a range of produces including many British household brands. The business is now keen to recruit an experienced Consumer Relations Support Coordinator who will be based within the business’s consumer relations team and take responsibility for the data management and reporting for our colleagues, factories and brand managers. You will also be working closely with all our stakeholders to ensure we deliver the voice of consumers and truly deliver the best insights to the business as a Listening Centre. In addition, you will also be required to assist our Consumer Care Coordinator providing cover for any consumer care related enquiries and escalations and assist with administrative support to ensure our records and documents are in good order.
- To own assigned workload and handle multiple work streams to meet agreed deadlines.
- To develop and produce reports, ensuring appropriate use of a range of data sources, visualisation techniques and tools to deliver accurate and insightful reporting to key stake holders (on a monthly basis).
- To own the ongoing development, delivery and optimisation of data, reporting processes and outputs.
- To develop your skillset so that you become the system expert, super user and ‘go to’ person, collaborating with the relevant IT colleagues when needed.
- To proactively meet the businesses demand for change requests by having a deep understanding of the data, Brands and business goals.
- To work as directed by Group Consumer Relations Manager to identify added value marketing insights via consumer relations team
- To interface and build strong relationships with Brand Managers to maximise added value benefits of outsourced partner
- Consumer Relations and consumer care experience
- Competent and comfortable with systems / technology
- Well-developed excel/power point/database skills
- Adaptable and operates with integrity
- Eye for details
- Organised, diligent, with strong work ethic
- Cool head in a crisis, able to juggle multiple issues
- Task focussed with a drive for quality & excellence
- Previous experience working in a technical environment within the Food industry.
- Working understanding of processes used across food industry.
- Experience working in a quality or technical environment