A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Purchasing Manager to join the team of my client in South West London.
This is a senior level role that will be best suited to an experienced and confident Purchasing Manager from the food industry. You would be an influential member of the well-established team where family values are key and success is rewarded.
• To be responsible for the entire purchasing strategy for both ingredients and packaging
• You will develop strategy and KPI’s that will ensure that product availability is maximised, and that waste is at a minimum
• Drive performance and encourage efficiency within the well-established department
• Foster and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal and external stake-holders – develop an understanding of needs and react positively
• A highly experienced Manager/Supervisor/Leader from the food industry
• Highly analytical and capable of breaking down complex pieces of information into simple terms
• A strong negotiator with excellent commercial awareness
• A good IT systems user
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to join a developing business who can offer career progression for the right candidate
• A competitive salary and benefits package
Apply for Purchasing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly