An excellent opportunity for a Talented Operations Manager to work with a Committed team in a fats-growing multi-site Food Manufacturer business.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Suffolk, Cambridge, Stowmarket, Ipswich, South East
Salary: c£60k + bonus scheme + Excellent benefits package
- Do you have at least 5 years' production management experience in a FMCG environment? Preferably a big processing background.
- Can you act as a role model for your team and lead by example delivering the very highest standards?
- Do you have excellent organisational skills and the ability to drive change?
- To monitor and control business KPI's to promote sustainable business opportunities.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of compliance standards (Hygiene and Food safety).
- To lead, support, supervise and give direction to your team.
- Continuously develop the structure and efficiently allocate resources within the team.
- My client is an international player in their Niche market.
- They Support and care for the wellbeing of the employees and appreciate the value that they bring.
- There is a visionary approach to the business, with an emphasis on long term thinking and solid future planning.
Are you ready for your next challenge of driving Continuous Improvements and Setting the best example?
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HS-5850 to email@example.com or give me a ring on 0161 832 7463.