Brand Account Manager
Supplying to most of the UK leading prestigious Retailer, Restaurants and Hotel chains, this growing business produces a range of luxurious high end ambient products from their manufacturing premises based in Kent. Currently the site is growing and expanding at a tremendous rate year on year and due to this continued growth, a new role has been created to focus on the account management of their well-known important customer accounts.
Reporting directly to the Sales, Product Development and Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for the account management of a portfolio of bespoke branded products and a multitude of established key strategic accounts as well as some smaller start-ups businesses. Forming part of the existing sales, technical, product development and customer support team, you will enjoy a board account management remit where you will work with customer and internal team to facilitate the development and delivery of products for existing and new customers in line with business strategy to enable long-term success. This will involve playing an integral role in driving revenue growth whilst maintaining optimum customer satisfaction and retention.
- Proactive account management for a portfolio of accounts including a number of key strategic brand accounts, with a view to ensuring optimum customer satisfaction, growth and retention.
- Negotiating contractual terms with larger accounts.
- Ongoing customer support including providing consultancy/advice on pricing, branding and sales strategy appropriate to each customer and their target demographic/brand.
- Answering daily customer queries via e-mail and over the phone in a timely manner.
- Managing and resolving customer complaints.
- Creating new blends and overseeing the production and approval of samples, ensuring their despatch and arrival within the required timelines.
- Overseeing the issue of product specifications and bills of materials for approved blends and product formats and ensuring these are set up on the customer’s account in readiness for production.
- Collaborating with the Legal Compliance Department and Production team to ensure that new packaging designs are legally and technically compliant.
- On and offsite training of customers.
- Collaboration with the sales team and the production and admin teams on development and improvement of data, product information and systems/tools relevant to the role.
- Collaboration with the purchasing department in sourcing new ingredients where required.
- Proven proven track record in Sales/Account management/Customer service required (ideally in FMCG sector, especially food and beverages)
- Excel, Word and CRM/Database management experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrable knowledge of or interest in flavours, food and herbal remedies desirable
- Conscientious and self-motivated
- Good organisational skills
- Reliable, punctual and efficient
- Eye for detail
- Consultancy/Project management experience desirable
- Presentation skills desirable
- Management or team leader experience desirable
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000