HR Officer – Food Manufacturing
My client, a successful Food Manufacturer is looking to appoint an experienced HR Officer at their site near Exeter. They are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic HR Officer to provide high quality support.
Being the only HR person on site you will have autonomy for the day to day activities. You will also need excellent communication skills and be a ‘people person’.
The role will be mostly site based with occasional travel to their premises in the Midlands.
- Providing support in the various HR functions, including staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling
- Autonomy with day to day activities
- Disciplinary grievances
- Ensuring appropriate documentation and records are created in accordance with legal requirements
Skills and experience:
- Solid, stable background working in a fast-paced environment
- CIPD Level 3
- Current In-depth knowledge of Employment Law
- Demonstrable HR experience in a generalist role
Mon- Friday 8.30-5.30 pm with flexibility as per the business needs
Mach are acting as an agent for this vacancy
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly