£45,000 - £49,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Technical Manager with multi-product line experience who would relish the challenge of working for a dynamic family business?
If so, please read on.
The company has a 50-year track record of being a leading supplier to household brands. glacé cherries and many other ingredients, including mincemeats and fruit fillings. Their Cheshire-based facility provides a complete service for the food industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for all Technical, Quality and Technical Service functions
- Ensuring the business is always audit ready.
- Managing and driving standards forward with the team to ensure food safety, legality and quality always.
- Acting as first level decision maker for product/process non-conformances ensuring thorough investigation/corrective actions.
- Managing 3rd party accreditation including successful completion of BRC, unannounced audits and all customer audits where applicable.
- Ownership of site HACCP - building, maintaining and managing the HACCP system.
- Lead Management reviews of the quality function.
- Achieving, setting and reporting on targets and other KPI's.
- Leading customer complaint trending and ensuring timely and accurate responses are given to customers and that trends are escalated to product or process issues where appropriate.
- Organisation and completion of internal audits and supplier audits.
- Lead support for all in house training on policies and procedures across all levels of the business.
- Maintaining records and specifications
Skills and Experience
- Advanced food hygiene
- Level 3 HACCP
- Experience of maintaining internal audit programmes
- Maintaining QMS
- Experience of Technical Strategy implementation
- BRC experience
- Multi- production line experience
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with GG/5809 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.