Hygiene Manager (Nights), South East London, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting a Night Hygiene Manager who will be responsible for leading the hygiene function ensuring that the highest standards of hygiene are delivered at all times while working in partnership with the Technical, Production and Operations teams to ensure customer expectations are always exceeded.
- Providing leadership and direction to the Hygiene team and guiding them to provide their best efforts at all times.
- Organising rotas, hygiene schedules and shifts in order to best meet the requirements of the business and ensure the highest hygiene levels at all times
- Monitoring and reviewing the performance of the Hygiene team ensuring the highest standards are adhered to at all times while identifying areas for improvement where necessary
- Ensure all of the hygiene team are trained and competent in all procedures and practices relevant to their role
- Perform all HR requirements for the Hygiene Team including but not limited to: Shift management and time recording, Staff holidays, Staff absences and sickness, Disciplinary matters, Recruitment, Induction
- Support good Health & Safety working practices and develop processes and procedures accordingly and ensure all H&S requirements are adhered to at all times
- To develop and maintain detailed cleaning instructions, practices and schedules for every hygiene activity ensuring they meet current and future accreditation standards
- Ensure all COSHH requirements are being met and complied with along with risk assessments.
- Ensuring that all of the premises, equipment, machinery and facilities of the Company are cleaned to the required level
- Ensure all tasks are conducted in accordance with all legislative, Company and H&S standards.
- Ensure all hygiene practices are appropriately recorded
- Developing Hygiene KPIs and ensure targets are met and escalate issues where serious failures arise
- Work closely with the Technical team to ensure all standards are being met and be the lead hygiene point of contact for all compliance audits/inspections. Carry out audits of site hygiene standards and liaise with Technical on the results
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a track record of delivering success in a Hygiene Management role in the food industry.
- Food Hygiene and HACCP qualifications at Level 4
- Awareness of pest control and allergens
- Experience of working in a BRC or SALSA accredited business
- Ideally hold a COSHH certification
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Hygiene Manager, Hygiene Team Leader, Facilities Manager, Quality Manager, QA Manager, Hygiene Supervisor, Hygiene Controller, Hygiene Key Operative, Hygiene Team Manager, Technical Coordinator, Quality Assurance, QA Supervisor, Health and Safety, North, East, South, West, Central London, Essex, Kent