what you'll be doing
We’ve got big ambitions to go from UK’s favourite little smoothie to Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks brand – there are big things happening.
It’s a busy time for us here at innocent, as we get those tasty drinks into the hands of more and more drinkers, so we are looking for a Forecasting Manager, to ensure we are getting those numbers right now and in the future.
In this role, you will be the go to person for forecasting for our European team. You’ll be responsible for leading the way on how forecasting should look for innocent now and in the future - improving everything from our defined KPIs, processes, principles, system and user training
You’ll also be
- Coaching the team to success - helping to develop a team of 3 demand planning partners across Europe, guiding and challenging throughout the monthly forecasting process to improve the accuracy of the demand forecast
- Getting stuck into those numbers– while getting across the story of our demand plan, providing insights and recommendations to support key decisions across the business (e.g in the procurement of fruit)
- Creating the future –exploring the options to define the future of forecasting, working with our global team and external industry experts on the future of forecasting principles, process and systems at innocent. Then building the plan for how we will make it happen
How you do it is up to you, we have some flexibility with this role - maybe you’d like to work a couple of days from home or fancy a part-time option?
- The ability to crunch those numbers and understand the statistics
- Influence– so you can get everyone onside, like our IT, commercial and finance teams. They need to understand the insights, why they are important and what we are going to do to make it all happen
- Adaptability in your approach and communication style – one size does not fit all here
- Proven ability to lead change to processes/systems - this is a chance to lead thinking and make change that will impact innocent for years to come
- A love of navigating open topics and guiding yourself and others to a thorough understanding and conclusions
To play a pivotal role in the future of forecasting here at innocent. There will be truckloads of variety – and a chance to work with a great bunch of people across the business.
You will help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent one of the Sunday Times Best Places to Work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities in the UK and across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working.
No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.