£Attractive + car allowance, bonus and benefits
Southern Home Counties
Work for a leading importer and distributor of own label and branded food products across a blue-chip retail customer base.
Reporting to the Technical Director, your core responsibilities will be focused on quality and food safety. This position presents a great opportunity for a highly qualified technical individual to guarantee a high delivery of service to a key strategic retail account.
- Build excellent relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Technical account management of a leading retailer
- Manage products through supply chain, ensuring suppliers comply with customer requirements
- Specification and product management, working with NPD / Commercial functions in delivering product launches to specification and against critical path.
- To enhance and develop compliance monitoring systems and technical standards for the business across manufacturing base
- Host customer audits at supplying sites
- Trouble shooting & problem solving
- Educated to degree level in Food Science or related subject
- Proven track record in a quality/technical management role
- Customer facing experience with major retailers
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Flexible to travel