So, what will I be doing?
As Compliance Technologist, you will be joining a distinctive, ambitious and trusted manufacturing company that is committed to making great British dairy the right way. Forever. Reporting to the Compliance Technical Manager, you will be responsible for supporting site compliance to Food retailer Codes of Practice and driving the business to exceed retail and industry standards.
We have exciting plans mapped out for the next 5 years, ensuring that the business is fit for the future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all sites to meet Retailer Codes of Practice requirements.
- Supporting, coaching and collaboratively improving our sites to embed a food safety culture at all levels.
- Providing clear guidance and sharing knowledge to drive compliance and effectively manage the risks.
- Raising site compliance levels by supporting the teams to deliver best practice.
- Auditing and coaching on Food Safety, Quality and Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and support sites with root cause analysis.
Sounds interesting, what do I need?
- Experience in Technical Roles within the Food Industry
- Higher education qualification in Food Science / Technology
- Great influencing and people skills
- Practical knowledge of TACCP/VACCP
- Experience of auditing / managing BRC / supporting quality systems
- Clear effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Internal Auditing Qualification
- Level 4 HACCP
- Level 4 Food Hygiene
Why should I join the family?
We are independent, British and proud to be making the highest quality yogurts, desserts and ice cream under the Yeo Valley brand and for many of the UKs major retailers. Operating from four dairies and two logistics centres in Somerset and Devon, we employ over 1700 staff and produce more than 25% of the UK’s packaged yogurt.
We’re sure you don’t need convincing, but there’s a whole host of benefits that we offer including: 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays, pension scheme, healthcare cash back plan, cycle to work scheme, subsidised products and services and preferable rates with our partners.
Please bear in mind that our closing dates are used as a guide for when the application window is expected to close. We reserve the right to close the application window sooner than the date displayed if we can. We therefore recommend that you get your application in straight away – and don’t miss the opportunity to join us.