Our client are a large distributor of drinks, their products include wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks. They aim to provide excellent customer service along with their large and complex catalogue of products.
- Building relationships with weekly customers, being a regular point of contact
- To ensure high standards of customer services, taking and inputting orders efficiently and accurately.
- To have a clear and personable telephone manner.
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through pro-active customer service.
- To retain strong relationships with account managers, helping them in acquiring new business
- Understanding the need to target specific customers with products that are relevant to them.
- Responsible for certain administration duties within the office integral to customer ordering
- Liaison with distribution team for delivery queries
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Ability to use the in house database
- Good team work skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Good product knowledge
Ref Code: FMW38726
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.