A new opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established food manufacturer based in East Anglia.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer and Engineering Manager – the purpose of this role is to carry out breakdown repair work throughout the site, and complete planned maintenance activities.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Investigate and repair electrical and technical breakdowns and malfunctions and assist in implementing long term solutions.
- Ensure the plant and machinery is maintained to the highest possible standards through management and adherence of PPM schedules.
- Maintain and update all maintenance documentation (To include PC-based systems).
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement Projects
- Responsibility for factory implementation of Capital Projects
- Adhere to contractor control processes to include Induction, permit allocation etc. Identify and implement areas for improvement in contractor control
- Undertake the writing and updating of risk assessments.
- Coordinate the rebuild of spare assemblies, to ensure critical spares to be made available at all times for key areas.
- Involvement in site H&S development
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Demonstrable maintenance experience
- Experience working on production/manufacturing machinery
Desirable skills and competencies:
- Ideally 17th edition qualified
Shifts: 2on/2off, 3on/2off, 2on/2off – 5 nights/3off
(Days 8am-8pm/ Sunday night 10pm-8am/ Mon-Thurs nights midnight-8am)
For more information, contact Bobby on 07415 411 292 or email Bobby@recruitment-wolf.co.uk