Our client, a successful FMCG manufacturer who continues to produce high quality products for a range of customers, we have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join their Management team.
- To provide the technical support to the development and manufacturing of new recipes on-site in product production.
- To advise on quality, technical and process issues with regard to RM compliance, QC and labelling.
- To work on process optimisation and continuous improvement as the business grow in size.
- Updating & maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) including document management & policies.
- Raw material & Supplier Risk Assessments
- Specification management maintenance and implementation.
- Corrective / Preventive actions on non-conformances using Root Cause Analysis
- Science degree (preferably microbiology or chemistry)
- HACCP Level 3
- MS Excel, MS Word experienced
- Retailer or Supplier BRC / FSSC 22000 experienced
- Analytical methodical approach & QMS experience
- HACCP level 4
- Health & Safety IOSH or NEBOSH
- Environmental IEMA
- Advanced Food Hygiene
- Lead (or internal) auditor (GFSI)
What’s on offer?
- A starting salary of between £30,000 - £40,000. Dependent on the level of candidate professional and academic experience.
- Personal performance annual bonus.
- Pension – Government auto-enrolment
- Annual leave – 29 days leave.
- Working Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly