Quality Control Manager
This position is with a growing manufacturer that has a number of its own retail shops in the London area and beyond.
The company is looking to add someone to the team to provide an effective Technical support service to the internal business units.
- To assist in support and improvement in relation to problematic areas of process and production.
- To deliver continuous improvement activity to achieve year on year improvement on technical and site objectives.
- To deliver effective Training in relation to Food Safety & Quality and to support & work with manufacturing, engineering & commercial teams to ensure effective technical management
First and foremost we are looking for a candidate with previous experience in a food manufacturing/retail environment in a similar capacity.
We are looking for candidates that display Self-Awareness and are able to choose appropriate behaviours to adjust to different circumstances as required.
Someone that is proactive in seeking a better understanding of their ‘ripple’.
Who has cultural, gender, and orientation awareness and seeks to use appropriate behaviours to match this.
- Is able to focus individuals on specific tasks and behaviours by bringing a positive, encouraging and consistent behaviour.
- Is able to create a compelling story for the future as well as role model.
- To be open and truthful with, and respect of each other.
- Proactive and flexible approach with good team play
- Able to challenge technical requests
- Methodical, tenacious with an eye for detail
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively, with high sense of urgency
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally across the business
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to answer technical queries from customers – covers both technical and non-technical people
- Good level of accuracy
A good position with a growing business in North London, working 5 days a week
Indicative Salary Range: £20000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.