Customer Service Planner
A career development opportunity has arisen with my client in the Fife for a driven customer service coordinator from a manufacturing background
The company is fast paced and exciting place to work who have been enjoying excellent growth in the recent years.
They are seeking a highly motivated, experienced supply chain planner to support the excellent customer service they provide.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success. This could be the role for you!
• Taking responsibility for building customer relationships and processing requirements into the production plan.
• Process orders against forecast ensuring 100% OTIF satisfaction
• Communicate across supply chain from production to logistics and finance to ensure satisfaction.
• Make sure things are right first time, be assertive and deliver on your customer commitments
• Supply Chain professional with supply chain and/or planning experience who wants to actively progress a career in manufacturing
• Experience in order management is highly desirable
• Highly organised and determined to take ownership of tasks and see through to completion
What’s on Offer:
• Holliday allowance
• Benefits Package
• Genuine and exciting career prospects
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt
Apply for Customer Service Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly